PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
1. By using profacademiccentres.webs.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of profacademiccentres.webs.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to us.
2. The PAC’s may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of profacademiccentres.webs.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should close down using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on profacademiccentres.webs.com (including house rules) then the latter shall triumph.
3. You agree to use profacademiccentres.webs.com only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of profacademiccentres.webs.com. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within profacademiccentres.webs.com.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
4. Material from www. profacademiccentres.webs.com should may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of PAC`s except for: you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
5. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates our intellectual property rights. The material in this site is provided for legitimate purposes only. If you download software from our site, the software, including all files, images, contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (together, the "Software") are deemed to be licensed to you by PAC's. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remain with PAC's, who owns full and complete title. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to any perceivable form
RESTRICTION OF LIABILITY
6. PAC's will not be liable for any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. PAC's will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if there is negligence on PAC's or an authorized PAC representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. PAC's total liability to you for all losses, damages, and causes of action will not be greater than the amount you paid to access this site.
PAC's values customer feedback.
7. All comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to PAC's through this site (together, the "Submission") will forever be the property of PAC's. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with the PAC you agree to grant to the PAC, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for PAC service. We will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and will not be liable for any ideas for its business (including without limitation, product, or advertising ideas) and as such will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future PAC's operations. Without limitation, PAC's will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere.
8. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it. Therefore, the above right to use Submissions is subject to this limited use of this information and excludes non-retained information. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not PAC's have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
9. In order that the PAC’s can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any Zambian laws, that you have the right to give the PAC permission to use it for the purposes specified, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16. We will normally show your name with your contribution, unless you request otherwise, but for operational reasons this is not always possible. The PAC may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution, or in relation to particular projects.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with the PAC.
11. If you do not want to grant the PAC the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with profacademiccentres.webs.com.
If you have any questions about contributing content to the PAC, please call us using the telephones +260 979 568 068, +260 966 568 068 or +260 955 568 068. E – Mail: email@example.com
12. Except as described otherwise, all materials in the PAC's site are made available only to provide information about PAC's operations. PAC's controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Lusaka Zambia and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Some software from this site may be subject to export controls imposed by other countries and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported.